Total Pageviews

Pages

Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year and so long for a while!

As the title suggests, I want to wish you all a Happy New Year and to sign off for a while as I set off for La Gomera to go for a paddle on the mighty Atlantic Ocean...
I set out from Gatwick on Monday morning at VERY early o'clock and then, after a week or so of familiarisation on the boat and weather permitting, we'll set ofF on January 12th for Barbados.

Richard Bain will take over the technical side of enquiries and my wife Christina, will handle all other enquiries from the office until I get back. Email for Richard is richard@thamesworkboats.com Just send your emails to me as usual at rogergould@btconnect.com
You will get an out of office reply, but your emails will be read and any actions needed will be taken straight away.

Wish me luck. Be back soon!

Roger G

No comments:

Post a Comment